Love is sweet, and love is dreadful. It has the capacity to reduce stress, speed the healing process, and even lengthen your lifespan. Our lives depend on it and it often seems like our planet would stop spinning if love didn’t exist. Falling in love is exciting. Colours seem brighter. Obstacles seem to vanish.
The whole world is a more beautiful place because of our newfound lover. Even this may seem true at the moment, some of those strong feelings are occurring due to chemicals released in the brain.
Let us present you with some interesting theories and love facts that will explain much about this all-absorbing phenomenon without dispelling its romance and poetry.
- The word “LOVE” in translation from ancient Greek means “DESIRE”.
- It has been established that during a kiss, the breathing rises in THREE times.
- According to statistic, divorces most often occur in the FIFTH year of marriage.
- Casual TOUCH enhances increases SEXUAL desire.
- Sympathy for another person arises during the first 4 MINUTES of communication.
- When lovers look into each other’s eyes, their hearts begin to beat in UNISON.
- Lovers often experience a feeling of intense EUPHORIA; a similar sensation comes from a dose of COCAINE.
- A person can felt to be in love for no more than a YEAR. At the end of this period, he either goes to another stage of the relationship or finds a new object of desire.
- The expression “BUTTERFLIES IN THE STOMACH” reflects the agitated mood of a person in love. It appears due to the influence of adrenaline, which producing because of closeness to the object of passion.
- Scientists have shown that the pupils dilate while looking at a person to whom there is a strong feeling of ATTRACTION, like as from alcohol or … severe pain.